Whitespace Deep Sinking Logo Deep Sinking
The Quicksand Channel

Home Home   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist     RegisterRegister 
  View Profile Public Profile     Edit Profile Edit Profile     Log inLog in 

Sinking Island suggestions

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Deep Sinking -> Technology Talk Show -> Sinking Island suggestions Subscribe Topic RSS View New Favorites
View previous topic :: View next topic  
themystery
Deep_Sinker

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:24 am    Post subject: Sinking Island sugge Zoom Reply with quote

Just a suggestion, and I'm not sure if you wanna do it, but I think it'd be fun if in some areas where there is mud and such, you have the option to get your feet stuck. And rather than it saying "Sinking" it'd say "Feet trapped" or something along those lines.

While you can force yourself deeper, you can only force yourself shin deep, and can get out on your own with a good bit of struggling. I'm just saying it'd be nice if there was something you can get stuck in but can get out should you not have enough drinks to kill yourself with.

Also, it might not be a bad idea to try and make a grappling hook, to try and pull yourself out of quicksand and such, so you can get yourself out of it when it's obvious you're not gonna go under.

Just some interesting suggestions I hope you guys consider for sinking island. I think it'd make it more fun that way.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Deep Sinking -> Technology Talk Show All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: