Whitespace Deep Sinking
The Quicksand Channel

Home Home   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist     RegisterRegister 
  View Profile Public Profile     Edit Profile Edit Profile     Log inLog in 

Upcoming Pokemon quicksand scene

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Deep Sinking -> Saturday Morning -> Upcoming Pokemon quicksand scene Subscribe Topic RSS View New Favorites
View previous topic :: View next topic  
evilhenchman03
Master Collector
Expert Researcher

: 17

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:25 am    Post subject: Upcoming Pokemon qui Zoom Reply with quote

Hi. Looks like Pokemon is going to have another quicksand scene. This one will be in episode 46 of Best Wishes. I'll post the scene as soon as I get it. Heres some pics:

Can't View Attachment Attachment Not Available: Not Logged In

Mr Zero
Advanced Watcher

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Upcoming Pokemon Zoom Reply with quote

I'll assume this is legitimate. It looks like some kind of green oatmeal. Is that meant to be some sort of leaf covering? And again with the 'aw let's just smudge it' border. From an actual show. _Someone's_ going to feel smug. I wonder if it will stay on the character's frames for awhile? Well whatever happens, at least they finally threw the girl in!
PM2K
Archmaster Rescuer
Adept Artisan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Upcoming Pokemon Zoom Reply with quote

Looks cool to me! Very Happy
Johnny_D1986
Deep_Sinker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Upcoming Pokemon Zoom Reply with quote

Found a video.

From what I can gather, it's about Meowth and Oshowatt competing to impress a Purrlion. Everything else, I'm not sure, but it looks like the quicksand might be a mudslide.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA4RNCaU8nM
evilhenchman03
Master Collector
Expert Researcher

: 23

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:49 am    Post subject: Re: Upcoming Pokemon Zoom Reply with quote

I see there is not a much interest in this one but here it is for those who want it. Enjoy.

Can't View Attachment Attachment Not Available: Not Logged In

Mr Zero
Advanced Watcher

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Upcoming Pokemon Zoom Reply with quote

Sure it may have been a little quiet. We got the advance warning from our network of spies- er watchers, and were all waiting for the episode to air.
Thank you for uploading the relevent clip! Too bad the characters didn't end up where they were supposed to, but that's saturday morning cartoons for you. At least it's a good peril clip.
PM2K
Archmaster Rescuer
Adept Artisan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:07 am    Post subject: Re: Upcoming Pokemon Zoom Reply with quote

Works for me, EH! Thanks for all of your continuing efforts! Very Happy
dk_angel7
Superior Master Rescuer II
Adept Craftsman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:23 am    Post subject: Re: Upcoming Pokemon Zoom Reply with quote

Good straight QS scene.

Again, I am amazed how many cartoons have QS in at least one of their episodes.

Its power appeals to a much greater number than many of us first imagined.

It is seen in everything from Cyber Chase cartoon on PBS to the most potent horror flicks.

I believe that non-fetish QS will always have an appeal if not a well organized fan base as the QS fetish fan base has.
quicksandtrap
Watcher

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:21 am    Post subject: Re: Upcoming Pokemon Zoom Reply with quote

the ep aired yesterday on cartoon network and will re air next sunday the 10th
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Deep Sinking -> Saturday Morning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: