Whitespace Deep Sinking
The Quicksand Channel

Home Home   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist     RegisterRegister 
  View Profile Public Profile     Edit Profile Edit Profile     Log inLog in 

Quicksand in Cartoons
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 18, 19, 20  Next  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Deep Sinking -> Saturday Morning -> Quicksand in Cartoons Subscribe Topic RSS View New Favorites
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alastorxiii
Deep_Sinker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Quicksand in Car Zoom Reply with quote

In case you haven't noticed, all nya.is links since page 13 have been replaced with void.cat links. Also, videos there can be downloaded in a similar manner as saving images.
alastorxiii
Deep_Sinker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Quicksand in Car Zoom Reply with quote

evilhenchman03 wrote:

Did anyone get that Void.cat link I posted to work? It does not seem
to like the mp4 format I use. It seems to recognise the wmv file but
now it wont play on the site.

I tried uploading a copy of the scene from Kasumin, and it manages to work. Perhaps the problem might result from the MP4 codec that you're using.
PM2K
Archmaster Rescuer
Adept Artisan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Quicksand in Car Zoom Reply with quote

SinkerCutie wrote:
They are all interesting scenes, but I can't help loving a nice princess sink...especially when said princess is a mess afterwards. Because of that, I have to say my favorite of this batch is the Niko and the Sword of Light swamp scene.

Agreed! Very Happy
evilhenchman03
Master Collector
Expert Researcher

: 5

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Quicksand in Car Zoom Reply with quote

Thanks alastorxiii Ill keep working on it. I have a couple
scenes that are not youtube friendly. Just a couple stuck
scenes today.

First is from Arthur S8 E02. The girls argue about which way
to go. They split up. They but have trouble, but one gets stuck
in the swamp.
8:32

https://youtu.be/0YQplcIkAMc?t=512

Can't View Attachment Attachment Not Available: Not Logged In

evilhenchman03
Master Collector
Expert Researcher

: 10

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Quicksand in Car Zoom Reply with quote

The next scene is from the cartoon Eckhart episode Eckhart the brave.
While trying to escape a Turtle the girl mouse gets trapped in the mud.

14:00

https://youtu.be/KxPI_M-_DDo?t=845

Can't View Attachment Attachment Not Available: Not Logged In

SinkerCutie
Expert Rescuer
Expert Wanderer

Location: playing with HolyStarAngel, my Acara, in a gooshy, warm, and deep bog

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Quicksand in Car Zoom Reply with quote

PM2K wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:
They are all interesting scenes, but I can't help loving a nice princess sink...especially when said princess is a mess afterwards. Because of that, I have to say my favorite of this batch is the Niko and the Sword of Light swamp scene.

Agreed! Very Happy

In fact, I kind of want that particular scene captured so I can save it to my computer...

PM2K
Archmaster Rescuer
Adept Artisan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Quicksand in Car Zoom Reply with quote

SinkerCutie wrote:
In fact, I kind of want that particular scene captured so I can save it to my computer...

I'm hoping for that myself... but alas I lack the software to do it.
andrew
Deep_Sinker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Quicksand in Car Zoom Reply with quote

Greetings you know using Firefox and the add on Ant you can capture most clips 😎
alastorxiii
Deep_Sinker

: 15

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:31 am    Post subject: Re: Quicksand in Car Zoom Reply with quote

PM2K wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:

You asked for it, now you (and all other readers) got it! Very Happy

Speaking of software, I use Avidemux to retrieve the clip, saving it as mp4, after downloading the source video. It's free, lightweight, and open-source.
alastorxiii
Deep_Sinker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:12 am    Post subject: Re: Quicksand in Car Zoom Reply with quote

Phineas and Ferb has the episode "Where's Perry (Part 2)", where Phineas, Ferb, Isabella, and Baljeet are flinged from a river with a hanging tree branch, landing in quicksand. Buford then rescues Phineas' party using a rope, where Baljeet gets his pants pulled by the muck in the process.

Last edited by alastorxiii on Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kung Lao
Deep_Sinker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Quicksand in Car Zoom Reply with quote

There's a quicksand scene on Lupin the 3rd: The Secret of Twilight Gemini. It starts at 1:02:18.
This is where Lupin (I think that's his name) needed some water. That woman got off of her camel and started searching for water. She screamed as Lupin starts running to her. She was in quicksand as Lupin runs, she told him to stop. When she told him about the quicksand. He panic and he realized that he doesn't have a rope. He used his coat, shirt, and pants to make like a rope for her to escape. Until that failed. She told him to leave and walk away. Lupin started panicing again. As he left. He came back running and foolishly jumped in the quicksand. Both their heads were sticking out of the sand. Both their heads sank all the way into quicksand. Don't worry, they didn't die. The scene was pretty funny.

http://ww1.cartooncrazy.net/watch/lupin-iii-the-secret-of-twilight-gemini-english-dubbed/
luckykid77
Minstrel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:41 am    Post subject: Re: Quicksand in Car Zoom Reply with quote

evilhenchman03 wrote:
Honerable Mention. Star vs the Forces of Evil. Season 3 episodes
5-7. Star is in a room filling with slime and later trapped in a giant
slime monster.

https://kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/Star-vs-The-Forces-of-Evil-Season-3/Episode-5-6?id=76032

https://kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/Star-vs-The-Forces-of-Evil-Season-3/Episode-7?id=76033

Would like to see a clip of those scenes on fuwafuwa
PM2K
Archmaster Rescuer
Adept Artisan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Quicksand in Car Zoom Reply with quote

alastorxiii wrote:
PM2K wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:

Speaking of software, I use Avidemux to retrieve the clip, saving it as mp4, after downloading the source video. It's free, lightweight, and open-source.

Thanks so much! I love the art and animation in these clips. Very Happy
SinkerCutie
Expert Rescuer
Expert Wanderer

Location: playing with HolyStarAngel, my Acara, in a gooshy, warm, and deep bog

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Quicksand in Car Zoom Reply with quote

PM2K wrote:
alastorxiii wrote:
PM2K wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:

Thanks so much! I love the art and animation in these clips. Very Happy

Plus, that princess has a cuteness that could rival even Princess Peach.

quicksandtrap
Watcher

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Quicksand in Car Zoom Reply with quote

super why 9:43 in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCVSKY4e5co&t=808s
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Deep Sinking -> Saturday Morning All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 19 of 20

Jump to: