Whitespace Deep Sinking Logo Deep Sinking
The Quicksand Channel

Home Home   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist     RegisterRegister 
  View Profile Public Profile     Edit Profile Edit Profile     Log inLog in 

having some problems with "soul seek" file sharing

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Deep Sinking -> Technology Talk Show -> having some problems with "soul seek" file sharing Subscribe Topic RSS View New Favorites
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bdybldr
Deep_Sinker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:51 am    Post subject: having some problems Zoom Reply with quote

I was wondering if anyone could help me...I have heard that "soul seek" network is a great tool for file-sharing. I have downloaded the program, entered into the forums, but can't seem to find anything to do with quicksand. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks.
neotrout
Deep_Sinker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:14 am    Post subject: Zoom Reply with quote

OK, i'll try. when you initialise the program you should come to a screen that in the bottom right folder is a list of rooms. One of these rooms should be called quicksand. Now I cannot remember if they are in alpabetical order so you may have to hunt around. Once you find the room (others have, others had problems I have no idea how to help them) it is a simple case of browsing the files on that person. Now i'm not on as often as I was but my ID on there is damien666alpha . I recommend making files avaliable to share as folk have come on with nothing qs related to offer which kinda negates the whole point of sharing. Hope this helps and if not try my Yahoo! ID (same as above) and i'll see what I can do.... although i'm on there less than soulseek.

btw, where (approx) do you stay? I'm in the UK so i'm only on at certain times of day but I can leave my PC on overnight (1am till 11am) so you can get files. Just let me know!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Deep Sinking -> Technology Talk Show All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: