Whitespace Deep Sinking
The Quicksand Channel

Home Home   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist     RegisterRegister 
  View Profile Public Profile     Edit Profile Edit Profile     Log inLog in 

Fantasy Island (New Series) Was There a Scene

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Deep Sinking -> Saturday Afternoon -> Fantasy Island (New Series) Was There a Scene Subscribe Topic RSS View New Favorites
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tim
Superior Master Researcher III

: 1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:44 am    Post subject: Fantasy Island (New Zoom Reply with quote

Hi

On Crypto's list, there is mention of a possible scene in the new Fantasy Island, but the series was cancelled before it was shown. If the episode was made, has it been broadcast at any later date or during re-runs. Is there any more info about what the scene comprised.

Thanks
Crypto
Rescuer
Researcher

: 5

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:01 am    Post subject: Zoom Reply with quote

I kept my eye out for it when the series ran in syndication on the Sci-Fi Channel, but I never saw it. Confused

Anybody else?

"You cannot know a man until you know his lost Atlantis and his Utopia for which he still hopes to set sail."
larichard
Advanced Rescuer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 2:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Fantasy Island ( Zoom Reply with quote

Their is a scene where the girl Mr. Rork's associate is dealing with the devil, her friend comes walking along and the devil causes her to sink in quicksand, she has to make a deal with the devil to save her friend. Please excuse my spelling thank you.
harkfin
Deep_Sinker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:59 am    Post subject: Re: Fantasy Island ( Zoom Reply with quote

You mean this one?

(an old post from Dave, I believe).

Regards,

-Harkfin
Giark
Deep_Sinker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Fantasy Island ( Zoom Reply with quote

The scene larichard describes and has been posted is a great old scene from about twenty to twenty five years ago.

The scene crypto asks about is an ellusive scene supposedly filmed a few years ago in an updated version of Fantasy Island starring Malcolm McDowell? as Mr. Rourke

I would like to know if this scene really exsists. Male or female or both........
kookus
Master Researcher V
Master Wanderer V

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Fantasy Island ( Zoom Reply with quote

If you're talking about the circa 1998 version of Fantasy Island, I remember setting aside time just to watch this series on Sci-Fi. However, I don't ever remember catching a glimpse of any QS scene.

If Sci-Fi got rights to it, the thing must have gone to video at some point. I'll see if anyone I know has, or can "acquire" a copy. Not to terribly hopeful on this last point, though... the seires was cancelled for a reason.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Deep Sinking -> Saturday Afternoon All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: