Whitespace Deep Sinking
The Quicksand Channel

Home Home   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist     RegisterRegister 
  View Profile Public Profile     Edit Profile Edit Profile     Log inLog in 

Pictures

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Deep Sinking -> Saturday Morning -> Pictures Subscribe Topic RSS View New Favorites
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PvcNick
Deep_Sinker

: 11

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:53 pm    Post subject: Pictures Zoom Reply with quote

Hi, here is a couple of pictures I hope you have not seen before. I am a new member to the community and this is my first posting.

[ Please see moderator's comments, below]
bumberjack
Expert Rescuer
Expert Watcher

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:16 am    Post subject: Re: Pictures Zoom Reply with quote

I've seen the top one, but the second one is new to me.

Thanks for sharing, PvcNick, and welcome to the Forums!
Foster Blake
Deep_Sinking Concierge
Deep_Sinking Concierge

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Pictures Zoom Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum, PvcNick.

As a newbie, you are probably still finding your way around the "culture" here. One of the ways to best familiarize yourself with the forum is to read the FAQ, available at the top of the "Into The Swamp" section.

Especially these paragraphs:

http://deepsinking.org/bb/viewtopic.php?t=5700#age_of_mythology

Because of the sensitive nature of depicting minors in media, the moderators ask that actual photographs not be submitted unless these have been specifically made available for general public view (such as in film or television). Illustrations and stories have been permitted in this section as long as they are G to PG in nature.

I have taken the photos down, in accordance with the guidelines of the FAQ. Do not take this as a criticism, but simply as the moderator's way of administering the community guidelines. Now that you know, I'm sure you will share appropriate items when you wish to.

-

Foster Blake
Deep_Sinking Concierge
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Deep Sinking -> Saturday Morning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: