Whitespace Deep Sinking
The Quicksand Channel

Home Home   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist     RegisterRegister 
  View Profile Public Profile     Edit Profile Edit Profile     Log inLog in 

Daisy Duke quicksand scene

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Deep Sinking -> Saturday Afternoon -> Daisy Duke quicksand scene Subscribe Topic RSS View New Favorites
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kaolumbia
Superior Master Craftsman II
Master Superhero II

: 23

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject: Daisy Duke quicksand Zoom Reply with quote

Someone was just asking about this scene the other day, and I noted I have this here, so thought I'd post it, though most probably have it already.
SnowCat
Superior Master Wanderer
Master Craftsman V
Deep_Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Daisy Duke quick Zoom Reply with quote

Thanks, Kaol! I was pretty sure I had this scene somewhere on video tape, but those tend to get lost too easily these days.
vanished
Master Craftsman II
Wanderer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Daisy Duke quick Zoom Reply with quote

I remember this one! Miss Barabra Bach in quicksand! A classic! Thanks for posting!
AntiMiscegenist
Deep_Sinker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Daisy Duke quick Zoom Reply with quote

muckman wrote:
I remember this one! Miss Barabra Bach in quicksand! A classic! Thanks for posting!

Actually, it was Catherine Bach, not Barbara.

Cathy was a whole lot better looking!
vanished
Master Craftsman II
Wanderer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:16 am    Post subject: Re: Daisy Duke quick Zoom Reply with quote

AntiMiscegenist wrote:
muckman wrote:

Actually, it was Catherine Bach, not Barbara.

Cathy was a whole lot better looking!

Oops! Sorry!!
Robert_Read
Adept Wanderer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:45 am    Post subject: Re: Daisy Duke quick Zoom Reply with quote

argh kaol u stole my thunder Razz i just found the scene on dvd and about to rip it for a really good quality rip of it to share with the guys and gals here... well i guess ill see how good yours is Razz
Dunken Sink
Deep_Sinker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:18 am    Post subject: Re: Daisy Duke quick Zoom Reply with quote

I caught a glimpse of all the dukes being interviewed on tv here in the uk yesterday. My bubble was truly popped... Catherine was barely recognisable. Age gets us all in the end.. how depressing.

Thanks for posting
airwolf36
Deep_Sinker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:43 am    Post subject: Re: Daisy Duke quick Zoom Reply with quote

If you want to see Barbara Bach get messy, you will have to find an obscure copy of the movie "Caveman" Starring Ringo Starr. She gets dumped in some dino "poop" at the end and gets pretty messy.
quicksandloverzxxx
Deep_Sinker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:04 am    Post subject: Re: Daisy Duke quick Zoom Reply with quote

awesome
AntiMiscegenist
Deep_Sinker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:17 am    Post subject: Re: Daisy Duke quick Zoom Reply with quote

Dunken Sink wrote:
I caught a glimpse of all the dukes being interviewed on tv here in the uk yesterday. My bubble was truly popped... Catherine was barely recognisable. Age gets us all in the end.. how depressing.

I disagree! I saw an interview with her a few months ago. Sure, she's 54 years old, but she's still one nice looking lady!

But, then again, I prefer ladies that have some curves! And ones that are in their 50's and still look great make it all the better.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Deep Sinking -> Saturday Afternoon All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: