Whitespace Deep Sinking Logo Deep Sinking
The Quicksand Channel

Home Home   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist     RegisterRegister 
  View Profile Public Profile     Edit Profile Edit Profile     Log inLog in 

Fear Factor Clip Tech
Page 1, 2  Next  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Deep Sinking -> Technology Talk Show -> Fear Factor Clip Tech Subscribe Topic RSS View New Favorites
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Dude
Deep_Sinker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:42 pm    Post subject: Zoom Reply with quote

Well, I tell ya' what... I've been around here forever now and have never posted, but I saw this and it just so happens I fired up the wintv right before the girls got thier chance to go in. I have 3 seperate clips of each one during the dunk and a little after they got out. The only problem is the total on the 3 clips right now is about 160 megs and I had never really intended to compress them or edit them. I can upload though if anyone has any ideas.
Fred588
High Master Craftsman V
High Master Researcher V
Deep_Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:55 pm    Post subject: Zoom Reply with quote

I'm sure there are several of us who can do the compression if you can get the file onto a CD

The Dude wrote:
Well, I tell ya' what... I've been around here forever now and have never posted, but I saw this and it just so happens I fired up the wintv right before the girls got thier chance to go in. I have 3 seperate clips of each one during the dunk and a little after they got out. The only problem is the total on the 3 clips right now is about 160 megs and I had never really intended to compress them or edit them. I can upload though if anyone has any ideas.
dlodoski
High Master Artifex
High Master Voyeur
Deep_Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:00 pm    Post subject: Zoom Reply with quote

This may not be the most efficient thing in the world, but if you mail me the files on CD, I'll send you a clip tape of your choice and post the Fear Factor stuff here. Cool

Email me if you want to do that.
PM2K
Archmaster Rescuer
Adept Artisan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Fear Factor Toni Zoom Reply with quote

PhorensicMudhound wrote:
I don't know if any of you caught Fear Factor tonight on NBC, there was a "stunt" that involved everyone hopping into a muddy vat of worms and fishing for something at the bottom. Great waist deep stuff... Nobody captured a clip did they?

(It was the episode with Omorosa)

At least they're not eating the damn things... which seems to be most of what they do on the show...
The Dude
Deep_Sinker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:10 pm    Post subject: Zoom Reply with quote

Well, after that message I fixed all 3 of them ( I know, I'm a hellova guy) Very Happy and now they are still 100 megs for all three but I still have them seperated into 3 35 meg clips. Dave, I just tried to email you but it won't let me...
dlodoski
High Master Artifex
High Master Voyeur
Deep_Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:38 pm    Post subject: Zoom Reply with quote

hmm. It would be best to preserve the original files.

Anyways, you can use dave@mudpuddlevisuals.com

Thanks
quicksander_2000
Master Researcher
Expert Wanderer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:10 pm    Post subject: Posting Idea.... Zoom Reply with quote

You can upload the files at 35MB to rapidshare.de ... that's a free download thing and if you post the links here, everyone can get them. Just a thought. It worked for the good male scene clip that's on another thread here as well.

Frank
qsmud
Deep_Sinker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 12:09 am    Post subject: Zoom Reply with quote

Or you can use http://www.sendthisfile.com/

For free you can transfer gigantic files, only limitation is three downloads only.

Send the download link to one person and you're set.
The Dude
Deep_Sinker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 2:47 am    Post subject: Zoom Reply with quote

Well, as of right now I have kazaa lite running. The file names are fear factor mud1.mpg, fear factor mud2.mpg, and fear factor mud3.mpg. For now, there they are... hopefully somebody can get them.
neotrout
Deep_Sinker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 3:14 am    Post subject: Zoom Reply with quote

I thought Kazza Lite died the death many moons ago! I thought it was a spyware/adware extravaganza... although it as been about 2/3 years. Your best bet is either Soulseek or (god forbid Shocked ) Emule if you desire to share... although i'm no expert.
The Dude
Deep_Sinker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 3:35 am    Post subject: Zoom Reply with quote

Kazaa lite is still hangin' in there... I use it fir a few things every now and then. It's still running if anyone wants to give it a try. If not, I'll be sending them to Dave shortly.
dlodoski
High Master Artifex
High Master Voyeur
Deep_Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 3:38 pm    Post subject: Zoom Reply with quote

I received the files last night and will render the clips this evening and post them here. Thanks to 'Dude' Smile
DonnyOddlegs
Deep_Sinker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 8:21 pm    Post subject: The clips Zoom Reply with quote

Hi, I'm looking forward to seeing these clips. I've been searching kazaa for the last hour but haven't turned any up. Could you post the quick-links for them?

Cheers,
Donny.
Duncan Edwards
Master Artifex
Expert Watcher
Deep_Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 5:09 am    Post subject: Zoom Reply with quote

I guess everyone has a favorite format for videos but in the end what you got is what you got. I just make sure I'm ready to handle whatever comes along. Compared to the old days of taking hours to download three dozen 64k files and joining all of them for a marginal result, this is nothing. I guess we've all gotten a bit spoiled.

Imagine what it will be like twenty years from now when we are able to take the cameras out in the swamp with us and send back live, high def, video of the MPV ladies going down. Cool

It's a dirty job but somebody gets to do it.
Darkraptor1
Deep_Sinker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 5:14 am    Post subject: Zoom Reply with quote

To refine my earlier statment, I was not intending to be rude. I was simply a little ticked off because I can only play Windows Media clips on my computer. So Kookus was right when he said I didin't mean anything by it (thanks by the way!). It's simply my feelings about these formats that I can't play. But I can live withought the clips. Sorry to anyone who felt offended.

And thanks HFsinker. I appreciate what you said.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Deep Sinking -> Technology Talk Show All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: