Whitespace Deep Sinking
The Quicksand Channel

Home Home   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist     RegisterRegister 
  View Profile Public Profile     Edit Profile Edit Profile     Log inLog in 

Another sprite animation...
Page Previous  1, 2  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Deep Sinking -> Saturday Afternoon -> Another sprite animation... Subscribe Topic RSS View New Favorites
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zorah Valtero
Master Artifex V
Master Superhero IV

: 5

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Another sprite a Zoom Reply with quote

Wow. It's been a month, and this is still on the first page on this subforum. Very surprising to me, especially since one of my machines went belly-up a while ago.

That aside, I did manage to find some new sprites, as suggested by chaos_guardian, so I re-did the ending part of the animation. Took me a month without my machine (mostly looking for a new one), but it's done.

Hope you guys like.

Stephie
Master Rescuer
Master Watcher

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Another sprite a Zoom Reply with quote

Wow....Nice.Very good improvement.Me likey
water_bug_62208
Deep_Sponsor
Deep_Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Another sprite a Zoom Reply with quote

Very nice improvement! Her hand sticking up makes for a great touch. I also like the slight delay before the bubbles emerge. I'm still quite impressed with how you got her feet to land with a splash, then slowly slurp in a certain point before she tries to walk out. That comes across as very realistic. Thanks for sharing your new version!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Deep Sinking -> Saturday Afternoon All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: