0.4.14 IFB (November 19, 2006)
- The behavior of sink (person) has been changed to cause a person to (appear to) sink naturally deeper.
- The behvaior of push (person) now has the old sink behavior (basically the same as push (person) down) if the person being pushed is in quicksand.
- Added the repeat and stop commands to reduce load and tedium.
- Additional equipment has been added to the cantina.
0.4.12 IFB (October 15, 2006)
- Some internal stuff was changed along with the "main board" change.
0.4.10 IFB (October 8, 2006)
- The do command now has an alternate, simpler syntax documented.
- A bug displaying the names of offline people as present in the interior descriptions of objects (cabanas and quicksand) has been fixed. (Reported by Kingsmythe and qosguy2.)
- Fixed a bug with go home and go to cantina when used in the Lagoon area. (Reported by qosguy2.)
- Added support for using you and me in commands. (E.g. sink you.)
- Added the tweak command, the proper usage of which will become apparent at a future time.
- Fixed a bug preventing looking inside transparent objects.
- Added the lock and unlock commands.
- Fixed a bug where you could order hot cocoa as hot chocolate but you couldn't drink it that way. (Reported by Sirnetwork.)
- Fixed a bug where you could order a pan-galactic gargle blaster without the hyphen, but couldn't drink it that way. (Reported by Mick.)
0.4.8 IFB (August 6, 2006)
- The examine command now displays an individual's kill score and rank.
- The client code now attempts to let the server know when people close the browser window without quitting.
- To help with Chronic Poofing Syndrome (CPS):
- The "lost connection" timer has been raised from 60 to 90 seconds. This should convert most would-be poofs into horrible lag, which is arguably a minor improvement.
- Events will now be held on the system for 120 seconds instead of 60. This will likely cause a burst of events after a "poof attack" but it beats missing them altogether.
- A "status indicator light" has been added to the left of the "Redo" button. It will slowly change from green to yellow to red if your connection to the server appears to be taking too long. Red indicators are bad, mkay?
- (0.4.8a) Fixed a bug where if you died alone, you did not properly reappear in Limbo. (Reported by Android 18)
0.4.6 IFB (August 6, 2006)
- The list command has been upgraded to show AFK and notell status in addition to idle time.
- If you are idle for over an hour, you will now be transported automatically to cold storage.
- The bug where if you said something in [brackets] it would appear to others as [brackets:X] has been fixed.
- The do and doto commands have been added.
- The you are command has been added.
- The bug where a sentence that began with an HTML tag might not be properly capitalized has been fixed.
0.4.4b IFB (July 29, 2006)
This is a minor release, but some features have been enhanced and extended, and some groundwork for future upgrades has been done.
- Lots of variety has been added to the sinking messages. (This feature is probably somewhat buggy; please provide feedback.)
- The online help has been updated. It should now contain a reference to virtually every command it is possible to do.
- Some "alternate" forms of commands have been tweaked to produce customized text output.
- A large number of new "interaction emotes" have been added for entertainment and role-playing purposes. (Examples: punch, hug, touch, poke [person] with [item]) These are "emote only" commands, meaning they have no lasting effect, but they do respect interaction permissions.
- If you send a tell to someone who has been idle for more than two minutes, you will be notified that they are idle.
- People who have been idle for two minutes or more will now be shown as "(Idle)" in the list command.
- The sinking engine has been upgraded to better support sinking into a wider variety of substances (varying properties as well as descriptions) in the future.
- The mangrove ring has been enhanced even more. It now wields the power of life and death over its victim.
- (0.4.4a) It is once again not possible to wake up while locked in the dungeon stock.
- (0.4.4a) Added some content to the dungeon. (Suggestions by Mick, Amazo, and Mudkitten.)
- (0.4.4b) Fixed a bug related to sinking on Little Mangrove Cay. (Reported by Sakura)
- (0.4.4b) To reduce lag, a special "Cold Storage" location has been added, providing a place to store people who are idle for long periods.
0.4.2 IFB (July 2, 2006)
This update is designed to improve the performance of party chat, which may have been contributing to some reports of lag.
0.4.0 IFB (July 2, 2006)
This update includes experimental client changes; please provide feedback as to how well it works with your browser.
- Sinking Island map contributed by Jferio!
- Do / Say / Party radio buttons have been converted to tabs.
- Help, Report, and Quit buttons have moved to an "options" tab.
- Popup tells have been removed.
- Preliminary tab-based tells have been introduced.
- A few layout tweaks have been made to the display.
- Debugging counters have been removed for now.
- Opera 9.0 compatibility.
- Internet Explorer no longer complains that you're leaving the page if you click the navigation links.
- Added cloak and decloak commands to control whether others see your online status.